SafeandVaultStore UC-1414 Utility Burglar Chest
Designed for commercial environments, Cash Management utility chests are theft resistant containers suitable for short-term storage of cash trays, rolled coins, documents and valuables.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Body is solid plate steel construction with a 1/4" solid plate steel and a 1/2" steel door.
- Bolt Detent: When the safe door is opened, the chrome plated bolts remain retracted inside the door to prevent damage to the bolts as the door is closed.
- Auto Lock Feature: When the door is fully closed, the locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body, locking the door.
- Standard Locking Devices: UL-listed Group II combination locks and single or double nose keylocks are the standard choices for Cash Management safes. All locks are protected by a drill-resistant hardplate.
- Relocker: All locking mechanisms are equipped with a spring-loaded device that disables the safe during a forced entry.
- Anchor Holes: For extra security, each safe has a minimum of two built-in anchor holes for bolting the safe to the floor.
- Lagard U.L.Rated Group 2 Dial Combination Lock
SafeandVaultStore UC-1414 Utility Burglar Chest$ 498.75
- Outside: 14.00" H X 14.00" W X 14.00" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 13.50" H X 13.50" W X 11.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.16
- Weight: 70.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate