SafeandVaultStore UC-3024 Utility Burglar Chest
***Model shown with digital lock - comes standard with a dial combination lock***
Designed for commercial environments, Cash Management utility chests are theft resistant containers suitable for short-term storage of cash trays, rolled coins, documents and valuables.Can be ordered with Drop Slot as shown OR with a steel plug in Drop Slot.
- Shelves - (1) Adjustable Shelf.
- Heavy Duty Construction Body is solid plate 1/8" steel construction with a 1/2" solid plate steel door.
- Bolt Detent When the safe door is opened, the chrome plated bolts remain retracted inside the door to prevent damage to the bolts as the door is closed.
- Auto Lock Feature When the door is fully closed, the locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body, locking the door.
- Standard Locking Devices UL-listed Group II combination locks and single or double nose keylocks are the standard choices for Cash Management safes. All locks are protected by a drill-resistant hardplate.
- Relocker All locking mechanisms are equipped with a spring-loaded device that disables the safe during a forced entry.
- Anchor Holes For extra security, each safe has a minimum of two built-in anchor holes for bolting the safe to the floor.
- Lagard U.L.Rated Group 2 Dial Combination Lock
SafeandVaultStore UC-3024 Utility Burglar Chest$ 810.60
- Outside: 30.00" H X 24.00" W X 20.00" D
- Inside: 29.50" H X 23.50" W X 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 6.82
- Weight: 290.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate