Warranty and Manual Documents
Semacon S-25 Manual Coin Counter/Packager
The Semacon S-25 Manual Coin Counter and Packager is designed for manual operation only and is used by vending machine operators, amusement operators, laundries, car washes and other coin handling businesses all over the world. These machines feature heavy duty construction, high speed and portability.
This is a manual coin counter with bagging and packaging/wrapping functions. There are 6 batch settings for packaging and is designed for portable or stationary applications.
Ease Of Use
Semacon's S-25 Portable Coin Counters have one simple adjustment for setting the coin diameter (14 - 34 mm) and another easy adjustment to set the coin thickness (1.0 - 3.3 mm). Many other coin counters are limited as to the coin sizes that they can accurately count. Semacon Coin Counters offer more flexibility and can count a wider variety of different coins, including tokens and most foreign coins. Semacon - the ultimate in flexibility & ease of use!
The Semacon S-25 provides manual operation only and offers an economical choice for portable or stationary applications.
The S-25 by Semacon is capable of processing coins at speeds up to 1,500 coins per minute yet is quieter than many other coin counters.
The S-25 is a heavy duty coin counter that uses a robust mechanical counting system unlike the electronic counting system found in most other coin counters. This provides a more durable and reliable system which will provide years of use even in the most demanding environments.
These coin counters are designed to be used in both stationary and portable applications. They include a carrying handle and a dual purpose cover which when open acts as a coin inspection and feeding tray and when closed protects the counter while it is being stored or transported.
1¢ - 5¢ - 10¢ - 25¢
Advanced Design Features
- Semacon's cases are composed of a durable anti-shock, flex material that has a far superior ability to resist cracking and handle much more abuse than other coin counters. These models are great for portable applications where they must stand up to higher levels of abuse.
- The main chassis structures are constructed from a strong yet lightweight aluminum alloy, assuring long lasting durability through years of heavy use.
- Semacon's large base is designed to offer greater stability than many other counters, while still maintaining a slim and compact space-saving design.
- Semacon's counters also feature a large, tilting coin tray for inspecting and feeding the coins into the coin hopper. This tray conveniently folds closed for portability and to protect the counter when not in use.
Semacon Quality Promise
All Semacon machines are extensively tested and burned in under rigorous conditions in their US facility, assuring the highest possible quality and reliability.
The bottom line...Semacon coin counters will save you time so you will have more free time to do other things!
Semacon S-25 Manual Coin Counter$ 485.00
- Outside: 8.00" H X 10.50" W X 15.00" D
- Weight: 8.50