Warranty and Manual Documents
Semacon S-35 Electric/Manual Coin Counter
If you have a business that deals with large amounts of coins, you know the importance of having both an accurate and time saving coin counter. The Semacon S-35 Electric/Manual Coin Counter is one of the most advanced coin counters on the market due to it’s reliability, flexibility and both portable as well as stationary applications. This makes this coin counter the perfect asset for businesses such as vending machine operators, car washes, amusement parks, laundry facilities or any business that handles very large amounts of coins. Combining heavy duty construction and ease of use, the S-35 is a great investment.
Some of the fantastic features of the Semacon S-35 Electric/Manual Coin Counter include having a simple adjustment for coin diameter ranging from 14 to 34mm and another adjustment to set coin thickness 1-3.3mm. It can count a wide variety of coins including tokens and most foreign coins. This model also has both a manual and electric mode allowing for operation in any environment and the 1,500 coin per minute counting capability is both fast and quiet. Not only does the S-35 have extremely fast counting ability, it also features both bagging plus packaging and wrapping functions making this a great time saving and precise addition for your business. The included carrying case has a handle for portability and it doubles as a feeding tray when opened and helps to protect the counter when closed.
Save time, effort and ultimately money by counting your coins with the flexible and accurate Semacon S-35 Electric/Manual Coin Counter.
110V (Optional 220V)
1¢ - 5¢ - 10¢ - 25¢
Advanced Design Features
- Semacon's cases are composed of a durable anti-shock, flex material that has a far superior ability to resist cracking and handle much more abuse than other coin counters. These models are great for portable applications where they must stand up to higher levels of abuse.
- The main chassis structures are constructed from a strong yet lightweight aluminum alloy, assuring long lasting durability through years of heavy use.
- Semacon's large base is designed to offer greater stability than many other counters, while still maintaining a slim and compact space-saving design.
- Semacon's counters also feature a large, tilting coin tray for inspecting and feeding the coins into the coin hopper. This tray conveniently folds closed for portability and to protect the counter when not in use.
Semacon S-35 Electric/Manual Coin Counter$ 619.00
- Outside: 8.00" H X 10.50" W X 15.00" D
- Weight: 12.50