Tidel TACC III Cash Dispensing Safe
All TACC III's come STANDARD with 100 each tubes (holds 88 with 12 extra) and (1) Dipstick.
The TACC III adds expanded audit trail and reporting through an all new PIN based tracking system to the Legendary TACC cash dispensing safe line.
The Windows touchscreen interface allows managers and clerks to quickly record deposits and make change while keeping an accurate count on each days transactions. Using the Windows touchscreen cuts down on employee training since nearly everyone knows how to use Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Customizeable reports allow for detailed tracking of cash amounts vended, drops, cash in system, and more.
This proven TACC platform, built on the power of the Windows CE Operating System, will allow your business better cash security, streamlined reporting and time saved during closeouts.
Integrated Thermal Printer included in the sale price of the TACC III.
- Windows Operating System
- Multiple User Tracking via PIN Based Touchscreen Interface
- Stores up to 48,000 Transactions in Non-Volatile Memory
- Language Interface Tailored for Each User (English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch Currently Available)
- System Upgrades Made Easy Through Compact Flash Module
- Provides a Comprehensive Array of Reports and Summaries to Track Employee Usage
- Keyless Vault Doors
- 1/4" Power Coated Steel Plate Body and Door
- Dual Anti-Fish Drop Chutes to the Storage Vault
- RoHS Lead-Free Compliant
- Integrated Thermal Printer
- Standard Warranty: 1 year parts and 90 days labor (Inside The US)
- Upgrade available to extend the labor warranty to 1 year.
- Upgrade available for annual extension for additional year of parts and labor.
- Upgrades must be purchased while the unit is still under warranty.
- Warranty program uses certified Tidel Service Dealers.
- Approximate response time is 2 business days.
- Robbery Deterrent
- Internal Shrink Controls
- Retail Cash Control
- Safe Receipt Storage
- Cash Dispensing
- Replenish Cash for Register
- Weight: 330 lbs.
- Size: height: 30.75 " x Width: 21 " x depth: 14.5" (20" including control panel)
- Power Requirements: 110V AC or 220V 50 cycle.
- Power Connections:
Unit must be connected to a dedicated power circuit consisting of "line", "neutral" and "ground" leads or connected to a surge protector.
Tidel TACC III Cash Dispensing Safe (TACC 3)$ 3,919.00
- Outside: 30.75" H X 21.00" W X 20.00" D
- Inside: 29.00" H X 20.00" W X 14.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 4.7
- Weight: 290.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate