Warranty and Manual Documents
Tidel TACC VI Cash Dispensing Safe
- Note validator maintenance door - allowing preauthorized personnel to clear a note jam, without the need for a service call.
- 7-inch color screen - enabling a greatly enhanced way to navigate through the menu options.
- A new printer - which includes an integrated paper cutter and see-through screen, making it easier to detect when the paper supply is running low.
- Smaller footprint - This unit measures just 22" wide, optimal for space-constrained environments.
- Two bottom vault options, which permit the manual drops of items not designated for the note cassette.
Tidel's NEW TACC VI is a direct replacement for the TACC V and is the latest addition to this world renowned product line. With brand new features and functionality, this will help your business to secure and manage your daily cash transactions.
The Tidel TACC VI features several options that provide a convenient way for your business to manage your cash environment. These include a single bill validator which checks for counterfeit bills and also counts them. Another standard feature is the integrated tube vend that holds up to 88 tubes of notes or coin. This cash dispensing safe also features a 7-inch color screen. Another great feature and new to the TACC product line, is a note validator maintenance door. This new feature allows preauthorized employees to clear a note jam without the need for a service call, increasing your system uptime and saving you money.
The integrated console on the Tidel TACC VI enables full audit trail for all transactions, which are tracked by the employees pin number. The touchscreen interface allows management or cashiers to quickly record all deposits and make change while maintaining an accurate count on the daily transactions. Customizable reporting allows for tracking of cash amounts vended, manual drops, current content and more.
The Tidel TACC VI comes in two different configurations: The mailbox drop allows for manual deposits of your larger items such as bags of coin or cash. This can replace your deposit safe. The other option available for an extra cost is the storage vault which allows for manual deposits of smaller items such as checks and envelopes.
The Tidel TACC VI enables your business to improve on your cash security, print daily reports of your transactions, and a huge time saver during the end of shift and end of day closeouts.
- Weight: 316 lbs
- height: 30.75"
- Width: 22"
- depth: 19" (vault only)
- depth: 23" (overall)
- 7" color console screen.
- Note validator maintenance door enables validator heads to be removed in the event of a note jam.
- Two bottom vault options - storage vault (includes drop slot) or mailbox drop vault (extra cost).
- One single note validator.
- Support for standard (1,200 note cassette).
- Integrated thermal printer with receipt cutter.
- Integrated tube loading gate that prevents unauthorized loading of tubes.
- Stores 11 tubes of 8 denominations for a total of 88 tubes.
- Each tube can hold up to 30 notes or a roll of coins.
- RoHS Compliant/ CE, UL Certified.
- Integrated console to control all deposit and cash vending functions.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) and/or iButton allows managed access to functions, reports, and instant access.
- Tubes can be vended by authorized personnel.
- Buy Change allows for the exchange of a note for tubes of change.
- All transactions, deposits, drops and vault access can be audited to an individual user through the use of PINs.
- Provides a comprehensive array of reports and summaries to track employee usage.
- 120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz
- 1 year parts and 90 days labor
Tidel TACC VI Cash Dispensing Safe (TACC 6)$ 6,668.00
- Outside: 30.75" H X 22.00" W X 23.00" D
- Weight: 316.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate