V-Line 31242-SA Rifle Case
The V-Line 31242-SA Rifle case is a top opening case which can be easily hidden in a closet or behind a door. This allows for easy concealment. The lock is a five button lock which is mechanical and features a programmable combination. For additional security, two tubular key locks have been added to the top and bottom of the safe for when quick access is not required. To prevent someone from removing it from y our home, holes have been pre-drilled on the back for easy installation on most surfaces. Most long guns can fit inside this safe and a velcro strap will hold the barrel in place which also provides quick release. Foam is lined on the back, top and bottom.
- Top opening case.
- Can be easily hidden in a closet or behind a door for best concealment.
- Five button lock is mechanical and features a programmable combination.
- Two tubular key locks have been added to the top and bottom for additional security when quick access is not required.
- May be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Holes are pre-punched on back for easy installation on top of most surfaces.
- Large enough to accommodate most long guns.
- Foam lined back, top, and bottom.
- Velcro strap holds barrel in place and provides quick release.
- Available in black only.
The State of California requires the following disclaimer for sales within the state. V-Line's Shotgun & Rifle Case model is legal to use and purchase inside Calif. However it is not classified as a safe as defined by CA DOJ and is not a registered Firearm Safety Device, therefore it cannot be used for the purchase of a new firearm in the state of California.
WARNING: This gun safe does not meet the safety standards for gun safes specified in California Penal Code Section 12088.2. It does not satisfy the requirements of Penal Code Section 12088.1, which mandates that all firearms sold in California be accompanied by a firearms safety device or proof of ownership, as required by law, of a gun safe that meets the Section 12088.2 minimum safety standards developed by the California Attorney General.
V-Line 31242-SA Rifle Case$ 318.00
- Outside: 42.00" H X 12.00" W X 3.50" D
- Inside: 40.50" H X 11.00" W X 3.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.77
- Weight: 38.00