Browning M49 Medallion Series Gun Safe
M49 Medallion Series Gun Safe by Browning
This well-designed 20.72 cubic foot wide gun safe's roomy interior offers a variety of features. Its elegant non-boxy appearance belies the fact that it can house 49 of your long guns, jewelry, documents and other important papers. Dimensions of this spacious safe are 60 inches H x 44 inches W x 26 inches D and it weighs 1105 pounds. Make sure to add 2" to the depth for the handle, lock and hinges.
The Medallion M49 features:
Security for your guns and other valuables.
- The cam lock and multiple diversion bar structure of the M49's Uni-Force Locking System is designed to keep thieves from being able to use bolt or lock pressure to reach the lock.
- Made up of a hard steel plate and other steel workings that keep the safe from being drilled open or being subjected to punch attacks, the OmniBarrier Lock Protection System is a major deterrent to theft.
- The Medallion M49's body thickness is of 10 gauge steel, and it weighs 1,105 pounds. The weight alone is a security feature.
- It has 4-sided locking bolts on the top, bottom, right and left. (18 total bolts)
- The door of the Medallion M49 is 1-11/16" Duo-Formed.
- There are Pry-Stop Corner Bolts on two of the outside corners of the Medallion M49 that are designed to keep the safe from being easily pried open.
The Medallion M49 features the impressive ThermaBlock protection from fire. ThermaBlock consists of sheets of fire insulation that are heavier. These sheets are interlaced into an interlocking design designed to diminish gaps that would allow the temperature inside the safe to heighten during a fire.
This gun safe's heavy steel gauge is only minimally flexible when it is heated, thus the distortions that might let in heat through the door frame and through broken weld gaps are limited. Browning's continuous welding (rather than spot welding) adds to the M49's ability to resist fire damage.
The M49's impressive fire rating is 110 minutes at up to 1,700 degrees F. This gun safe has four layers of one-half inch fire-resistant insulation in the safe's body and five layers of this insulation in the ceiling to protect your guns in case of fire.
Learn about Browning's Thermablock Fire Protection
Options and design features include your choice of:
- A variety of blacks, grays and burgundies are available to choose from for your exterior colors, in textured, gloss, or two toned finishes.
- The five-spoke handle choices include chrome black, chrome and gold.
- Graphic scene options that can be etched into the front of the door range from hunting-related scenes to nature-related scenes and the NRA logo.
The M49's beige interior is exceptionally roomy, with
- Adjustable shelving
- Pistol rack
- DPX Scope Saver Barrel Rack
- 2 handgun pouches
- Elevated floor for easy gun removal
The Medallion M49 gun safe is warranted against fire, break-ins and attempted break-ins.
If you have any questions regarding the Browning M49 Medallion Series Gun Safe, please give us a call at 800-207-2259 today!
- 10-Gauge steel body.
- 1-11/16" Thick Duo-Formed Door with full 10-Gauge inner plate.
- Uni-Force Locking System.
- OmniBarrier Lock Protection System.
- Pry-Stop Corner Bolts.
- 1-1/4" diameter chromed locking bolts on all four sides of door (top/sides/bottom). (18 total bolts)
- S&G Electronic or SecuRam ScanLogic Biometric locks are available.
- Fire protection at 1700 degrees for 110 minutes F.
- Automotive-grade gloss or rugged textured finish.
- Pinstriping and your choice of scene.
- Five-spoke handle in your choice of finish.
- Beige fabric interior.
- Premium DPX Storage System with Quick Access DPX Barrel Rack and Scope Saver.
- Axis Adjustable Shelving with Pistol Rack included.
- Elevated floor protects gun stocks.
- Electrical Outlet.
- Interior LED Light Package.
- Total Long Gun Capacity: 49 (26/39+10)
Browning M49 Medallion Series Gun Safe$ 3,495.00
- Outside: 60.00" H X 44.00" W X 26.00" D
- Inside: 54.00" H X 39.00" W X 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 20.72
- Weight: 1105.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 110 Minutes