Browning PP49 Platinum Plus Gun Safe
Guns are useful in fending off burglars and intruders trying to enter your home. Having a gun in case of emergency gives you and your family security from malicious people. However, if they are not properly stored, guns can also be dangerous for your family, especially if one of your children gets their hands on any of these weapons. Children and guns should not be together unsupervised, because if that happens, it can result in injury or fatality. This is why you need a place where you can safely store weapons, away from the curious hands of your children, but easy for you to access in case you need them. The answer is here in the Browning PP49 Platinum Plus Gun Safe.
Beautiful Design and Solid Construction
It is important for a gun safe to be strong and resistant to force. After all, you don't want intruders to be able to open your safe and steal your guns. The Browning PP49 has 14 active bolts, can survive 120 minutes of exposure to 1750 degree F temperature, and it's resistant to tool attack, owing to its 3/16" thick steel body. The door is 1-11/16" Thick Duo-Formed Door with full 10-Gauge inner plate. As if this gun safe is not durable enough, it is also installed with the uni-force locking system that makes it tough against unauthorized unlocking attempts. Also installed are the pry-stop end bolts, which keep the gun safe from being easily pryed open. This beast is strong, but is also very beautiful with its sleek and elegant design.
Can Keep Up To 49 Guns and Other Valuables
If you have many guns, Browning PP49 is a good choice, because you can have your entire arsenal in one safe place. It can hold up to 49 long guns and still have room for pistols and other valuables. Although it is not extra large, this safe can keep hold plenty of guns because of its Duo-Plus Extra Storage System, which utilizes a modular system of door mounted racks perfect for long guns and an array of pouches for your pistols and some valuables. But that's not all, because Browning PP49 is also designed with the scope saver feature, wherein the door of the safe is designed in such a way that the scope of rifles and guns uses the space on the safe door, thereby saving space and protecting your scopes from damage.
Fire-Proof Even under Intense Heat
Browning PP49 also comes with the Thermablock feature that keeps the temperature inside the safe from rising even when it is subjected to intense heat. This means that even during fire, the guns and valuables inside the safe will be protected and these can be retrieved after the fire is extinguished.
Learn about Browning's Thermablock Fire Protection
Awesome designs and amazing features what more can you look for in a gun safe? Get your Browning PP49 today or give us a call at 800-207-2259 if you have any questions!
- Heavy duty 3/16" (7-Gauge) steel body.
- 1-11/16" Thick Duo-Formed Door with full coverage 10-Gauge inner plate.
- Uni-Force Locking System.
- OmniBarrier Lock Protection System.
- Pry-Stop Corner Bolts.
- 1-1/2" diameter chromed locking bolts on all four sides of the door (top/sides/bottom). (24 total bolts).
- S&G Mechancial Dial Combo Lock.
- Securam Digital Lock or Securam ScanLogic Biometric locks are available as an upgrade.
- Fire protection at 1750 degrees F for 120 minutes.
- Automotive-grade gloss finish in your choice of color.
- Pinstriping and your choice of scene.
- Five-spoke handle in your choice of finish.
- Grade VI Cedar Interior.
- Premium DPX Storage System with Quick Access Barrel Rack and Scope Saver.
- Axis Adjustable Steel Shelving with Drawer and Multipurpose Insert, File Box and Pistol Rack.
- Elevated floor protects gun stocks.
- Electrical Outlet.
- Interior light package included.
- Total long gun capacity: (49 (26/39+10).
Browning PP49 Platinum Plus Gun Safe$ 5,756.99
- Outside: 60.00" H X 46.00" W X 27.00" D
- Inside: 54.00" H X 39.00" W X 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 20.72
- Weight: 1425.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours