FireKing DM2513-3 Three Hour Data Media Safe
(Interior of safe is shown with Composite Drawers and Shelves, sold separately.)
The ultimate in protection against fire, dust, electrostatics and accidental damage for your computer media, our highest rated safes are perfect for businesses with large-capacity electronic storage needs. 3-Hour Data Safes are available in 5 sizes, all featuring the UL Class 125 3-hour fire and impact rating*, plus the UL Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Rating for tough protection against break-in.
- Programmable electronic lock for security and easy access.
Safe is offered in our attractive Platinum finish.
UL RSC Burglary Rating.
UL Class 125 3-Hour Fire and Impact Rating.
Canadian UL Class 52 3-Hour as to fire and impact resistance.
*The safe must maintain an interior temperature less than 125 degrees F and an interior relative humidity less than 80% for class 125, when exposed to fire as per the Standard Time Temperature Curve for 3 hours to 1925 degrees F. It must undergo all other requirements for the Fire Endurance Test, the Explosion Hazard Test, the Humidity Test, and the Fire and Impact Test. Basically, no explosion through 30 minutes to exposure to a 2000 degrees F fire and immediate 30 foot drop test and a standard reheating for one hour to 1700 degrees F.
DM2513-3: 740 lbs, 2.7 cubic feet capacity
- 24 5/16 " height
- 11 1/2 " Width
- 16 11/16 " depth
- 40 1/4 " height
- 25 1/4 " Width
- 31" depth
- CM12-FS fixed shelf CM-12-CD composite drawer
- Capacity: (assuming optimum arrangement)
- 3.5 Floppy - 6 Drawers 312 per Drawer
- 3480 IBM - 4 Drawers 28 per Drawer
- 4 mm DAT - 7 Drawers 90 per Drawer
- 8 mm DAT - 7 Drawers 59 per Drawer
- CD ROM - 4 Drawers 71 per Drawer
- DLT - 5 Drawers 24 per Drawer
- PC100 ZIP - 5 Drawers 70 per Drawer
FireKing DM2513-3 Three Hour Data Media Safe$ 4,675.00
- Outside: 40.25" H X 25.25" W X 31.00" D
- Inside: 24.38" H X 11.50" W X 16.69" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.71
- Weight: 740.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 3 Hours