Gardall RC1237SD Single Door Depository Safe
The Gardall RC1237SD Single Door Depository Safe allows employees to drop in cash or other items without affording access to the safe. It eliminates much of the worry associated with possible theft from someone inside your business or anyone else that may have access to the safe. This allows freedom for owners and managers to not have to be on the premises at all times and gives peace of mind knowing your cash deposits are kept secure.
The Gardall RC1237SD Single Door Depository Safe is made from solid steel and has 1/4" of steel in the body of the safe, and 1/2" of solid steel in the door. This makes it a very secure depository safe. When the rotary hopper is ready to accept deposits, only the top portion is open. The employee puts the cash deposit into the rotary drum and turns the handle. It falls into the safe compartment which is secured by a UL Listed Group II Dial Combination Lock. A digital electronic lock is available as an upgrade for an additional cost. Just in case, there is also an anti-fishing baffle to prevent anyone from fishing the cash deposits back out through the hopper.
Help protect your businesses revenue, profit, finances and high cash handling operations with the Gardall RC1237SD Single Door Depository Safe.
- Top loading hopper style depository safe
- 3 solid steel locking bolts
- 2.52 cubic feet
- UL listed group II combination lock
- anti-fishing protective baffle
- 1/2" steel door
- 1/4" steel body
- Door placement can be either top or bottom
- Interchangeable doors can swap out with same size door with different lock
Gardall RC1237SD Single Door Depository Safe$ 1,481.25
- Outside: 36.75" H X 14.50" W X 13.00" D
- Inside: 29.50" H X 13.75" W X 10.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.52
- Weight: 220.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate