Trine 4850-32D Electric Strike
The 4850-32D electric strike made by Trine Access Technology will fit your pre-existing access control system. It will fit seamlessly without cutting the frame of the door to make it fit. The easy installation process makes the Trine 4850-32D one of the most valued electric strikes in the industry. It has a 1/2" sleek surface that does not show exposed screws or components that could rust in the elements. It is made from steel and has a 6 pin anchoring system. The Trine has a solenoid and a one piece locking mechanism that is strong enough to hold 1500 lbs of locking force. Ensured to work for years to come the Trine 4850-32D electric strike is durable and dependable. Your business will be secure with the 4850-32D electric strike.
- .135 Amps @ 24DC uses 3.24 Watts.
- Increase UPS up time due to lower current draw.
- 1/2‰ thick Surface Mount that comes with a 1/4‰ and a 1/8‰ Spacer
- depth up to a 1" throw
- Comes with TrinesåÊPatented 6-Pin Anchoring System.
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid
- Fail-safe/Fail-secure (field selectable).
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric StrikeåÊ-- 1,000,000+ Life cycles -- 1,500+ lbs. Holding Force
- No cutting of the frame.
Trine 4850-32D Electric Strike$ 325.00
- Weight: 5.00