V-Line 3842-SA Shotgun Case
- Outside Dimensions: 42.00" H X 8.00" W X 3.50" D
SecureIt Tactical FB-40-01 Fast Box Vehicle Gun Safe Model 40
- Outside Dimensions: 6.50" H X 40.00" W X 13.00" D
SecureIt Tactical FB-47-01 Fast Box 47 Hidden Gun Safe
- Outside Dimensions: 6.50" H X 47.00" W X 13.00" D
V-Line 31242-SA Rifle Case
- Outside Dimensions: 42.00" H X 12.00" W X 3.50" D
Barska AX11652 Tall Biometric Safe
- Outside Dimensions: 52.17" H X 9.80" W X 8.60" D (Add 2" for handle)
Fort Knox 20" CAB Controlled Access Box
- Outside Dimensions: 8.00" H X 20.00" W X 12.50" D
Fort Knox 24" CAB Controlled Access Box
- Outside Dimensions: 9.00" H X 24.00" W X 18.00" D
Surelock Security SLSCAB-7 Constitutional Gun Cabinet
- Outside Dimensions: 60.00" H x 16.00" W x 22.00" D
Fort Knox 28" CAB Controlled Access Box
- Outside Dimensions: 8.00" H X 28.00" W X 14.50" D
Fort Knox Shotgun Safe PB6 Security Box
- Outside Dimensions: 5.00" H x 45.00" W x 9.00" D
SnapSafe 75401 Under Bed Safe L
- Outside Dimensions: 6.00" H x 40.00" W x 22.00" D
AMSEC DV652 Defense Vault Under The Bed Gun Safe
- Outside Dimensions: 6.00" H X 52.00" W X 14.00" D
SnapSafe 75400 Under Bed Gun Safe XXL
- Outside Dimensions: 7.00" H X 48.00" W X 24.00" D
Monster Vault Low Profile Under Bed Gun Safe
- Outside Dimensions: 6.00" H x 48.00" W x 24.00" D
Our Gun Cabinets & Rifle Cases are specially made to secure and store your rifles. These cabinets protect your guns from unauthorized use and are a must for the family with small children. Although they usually have little to no fire protection (less than 30 minutes), they are much more affordable, attractive and lightweight than a heavy duty gun safe. Since they are lightweight, gun cabinets may be a good choice if your floor can't bear the heavy load of a standard gun safe. Make sure to anchor it to the floor as lightweight cabinets can be easier for a burglar to carry off if you don't. If your main concern is keeping your rifles out of the hands of the wrong person, and you aren't as concerned about a burglary or a fire, a these cabinets may be a good compromise.
If your main concern is a burglary or a fire, please look at our gun safe section to see our full inventory of gun & rifle safes.
Owning any type of gun cabinet dramatically reduces the chance for an accident by having unlocked guns and ammunition in the home. These cabinets are not as secure or heavy as a gun safe, but properly securing firearms is a must for any gun owner.
We have a wide variety that can be as versatile as you need. They all hold different types of firearms, rifles and long guns so it is important to choose the one that will suit you the best. The main purpose of a cabinet is storage of firearms. A gun owner can sometimes be found criminally liable and face jail time if his/her gun injures someone due to an accident. Don’t let that happen to you! Why not prevent these all together by simply locking your loaded or unloaded guns away in a sturdy gun cabinet that is light weight and can fit in any closet or room in your house. For the avid hunter these cabinets will serve as a beautiful addition to your home decor.
Call one of our trained safe experts at 1-800-207-2259 and we will gladly answer any questions you might have.