Gardall WS1314-T-EK Economical Concealed Wall Safe
**DESIGNED FOR 2 X 4" WALL**
If you would like the convenience of an electronic lock on a wall safe, the Gardall economical wall safe WS1314-T-EK is it.
If you don't need fire protection but you want a safe in the bedroom hidden behind a picture, this wall safe with an electronic lock is that safe. Specifically designed to fit between standard 16" space studs, this safe offers a modest 420 cubic inches of space.
This economical wall safe has a 1" flange on all four sides for a secure installation. Of course a hole must be cut in the wall before the installation.
This wall safe with an electronic lock is designed to be recessed into a wall and concealed by a picture or a mirror. For security we have included 3 active bolts in the boltwork. The digital lock makes entry simple and easy. A key is needed to open the safe after you have entered the combination. The gray color fits with most decors and makes concealing the safe easier.
Remember, this safe is not designed for fire protection, so if fire protection is a concern, please look at one of our other models or contact our expert sales staff at 1-800-207-2259.
We also offer two similar models that include a larger size and another with a key lock.
- Wall safes have a 1" flange for easier installation.
- Door & Body - 1/8" Thick.
- Designed to be recessed into a wall and concealed by a picture or a mirror.
- Available with key and 6 digit electronic lock.
- 3 active bolts in boltwork.
- Available for 4" walls.
- Mounting hardware not included.
Gardall WS1314-T-EK Economical Wall Safe$ 292.50
- Outside: 13.75" H X 14.50" W X 4.00" D
- Inside: 12.00" H X 14.00" W X 2.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.24
- Weight: 27.00