Mutual EG5922E Gun Safe
The Mutual EG5922E Gun Safe is engineered to protect guns and valuables from fire and burglary. It's appealing design and flexiable interior options make it one of the most versatile safes on the market.
The two layers of sheet-rock like material on the EG5922E and the U.L. approved, heat activated fire door seal provide enough ammunition to find off fires. The Mutual EG5922E gun safe is a lab tested at 1,760 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
Mutual's EG5922E is also equipped with a full arsenal of anti-burglary features. The locking bolts are massive 1" in diameter. There are at least four dead bolts facing the hinge side, one active bolt on the top, and at least four active bolts along the closing side. The lock is protected from punch-out attempts by a Manganese (HRC 60 hardness) hard plate and by a spring loaded re-locker. There are four bolt down holes pre-drilled at the bottom of the safe that accommodate standard 1/2" bolts to keep the safe where it is meant to stay.
- 1-1/2" thick door lined with U.L. approved fire activated door seal
- 1” diameter door bolts - 4 horizontal 1 verticle
- Lock area protected by Manganese hardplate (HRC 60 hardness) and spring loaded relocker
- Universal adjustable interior options: 16 guns (8 on left - 8 on right)
- Chrome plated handle and lock
- 30 minute fire rated
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes to mount to a solid surface
- 303 pounds
Mutual EG5922E Gun Safe$ 795.00
- Outside: 59.00" H X 22.00" W X 16.00" D (Add 3" w/handle )
- Weight: 303
- Fire Rating: 30 Minutes