Impasse Royal King Charles I – Model C26 TL-15 Fire and Burglary Safe
Occasionally you may see an ad that calls a cheap safe a “High Security Safe.” The person who wrote the ad is intentionally or unintentionally misleading you. In the world of safes, a High Security Safe has an Underwriter’s Laboratories’ burglar rating of TL-15 or higher. Only a professional safe cracker would intentionally tackle breaking into a High Security Safe. Less experienced burglars may attempt entry, but they would soon realize they don’t have the experience or the equipment needed.
The bodies of our C23 and C26 TL-15s are just as strong as the body of a TL-30, their construction provides protection equal to a one-inch thick slab of solid steel! Don’t be misled when you see a nice looking safe and read, “heavy 7 gauge steel.” 7 gauge steel is .1793” thick, or less than 1/5th of an inch. When the measurements are in gauge or millimeters (in the U.S.) you can be pretty sure the seller doesn’t want you to know how thick the steel is. Steel is heavy and expensive, but more steel always more security!
How much is peace of mind worth? If you have some expensive jewelry, cash reserves, or a collection of silver or gold coins, don’t entrust them to anything less than a High Security Safe!
- Choice of colors: "Granite" or Ivory
- 2 fully adjustable ½" thick glass shelves tested to hold 200 lbs. each
- Stainless steel escutcheon with chrome 3-spoke wheel and keypad
- Standard: Electronic lock with lighted keypad by LP Locks™
Superior Burglary Protection
- 6.00" thick door
- 3.00" thick body walls provide protection equal to 1 full inch of solid steel
- The walls and door encase a high density concrete material
- 10 fat 1.57" diameter chromium bolts, 2 top, 2 bottom + 3 on each side
- Added .25" thick manganese steel plates protect the lock and bolts from drill and punch attacks that lesser safes succumb to
- The door incorporates burglar-foiling shattered glass and mechanical re-locking devices
- Anchor bolt holes in the bottom for securing the safe to the floor. Bolts included.
- Optional: L. rated Group 2M (manipulation proof) Big Red™ mechanical lock with Spy-Guard™ locking dial - Add $60.00
Impasse Royal King Charles I – Model C26 TL-15 Fire and Burglary Safe$ 1,949.00
- Outside: 25.6"H x 22.4"W x 23.6"D
- Inside: 19.69""H x 16.54"W x 14.45"D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.72
- Weight: 935.00
- Burglar Rating: TL-15
- Fire Rating: 2 Hour