Warranty and Manual Documents
Perma-Vault PRO-2217-C Compact, Through the Wall Depository (With Combination Lock)
- All the same features as the popular PRO-2225 model with smaller storage capacity.
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Chute is designed as part of the safe and cannot be removed: the drop opening measures 5-1/2" W x 1" H.
- Chute opening for easy insertion of cash, checks, or keys without opening.
- Anti-fish baffle deters removal of contents.
- Pre-drilled anchor bolt holes permits bolting and mounting to any structurally sound surface.
Limiting exposed deposits helps prevent:
- External Loss
- Internal Loss
- Deposit Variance
- Register Stripping
The Perma-Vault PRO-2217-C can be free standing or installed through a wall. Adjustable chute extends to 34" long (fits in a 8" wall approximately).
The instant you deposit cash, checks and receipts through the convenient cash slot, Perma-Vault is on guard, helping protect you against robbery and employee theft.
There are two chute pieces. The stationery (standard) chute is welded to the top center of the PRO-2217-C at a 60 degree angle and is 18" long. The telescoping adjustable chute measures another 18". The standard chute will get you through up to a 9" wall. If you have a larger wall depth, you will need to order the adjustable chute which will get you through up to a 16" wall.
Perma-Vault PRO-2217-C Through The Wall Deposit Safe with Combination Lock$ 649.00
- Outside: 17.00" H X 12.00" W X 12.00" D
- Inside: 14.00" H x 11.75" W x 10.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.00
- Weight: 75.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate