Warranty and Manual Documents
Perma-Vault PRO-2217-E Compact, Through the Wall Depository
(With Securam Basic Digital Electronic Lock)
- All the same features as the popular PRO-2225-E model with smaller storage capacity.
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Chute is designed as part of the safe and cannot be removed: the drop opening measures 5-1/2" W x 1" H.
- Chute opening for easy insertion of cash, checks, or keys without opening.
- Anti-fish baffle deters removal of contents.
- Pre-drilled anchor bolt holes permits bolting and mounting to any structurally sound surface.
- Features a Securam Basic Digital Electronic Lock. If you would like the dial combination lock, please via the PRO-2217-C.
Limiting exposed deposits helps prevent:
- External Loss
- Internal Loss
- Deposit Variance
- Register Stripping
The Perma-Vault PRO-2217-E can be free standing or installed through a wall. Adjustable chute extends to 34" long (fits in a 8" wall approximately).
The instant you deposit cash, checks and receipts through the convenient cash slot, Perma-Vault is on guard, helping protect you against robbery and employee theft.
Perma-Vault PRO-2217-E Through The Wall Deposit Safe$ 690.00
- Outside: 17.00" H X 12.00" W X 12.00" D
- Inside: 14.00" H x 11.75" W x 10.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.00
- Weight: 101.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate