Warranty and Manual Documents
Perma-Vault PRO-2225-C Through The Wall Deposit Safe (With Combination Lock)
America's Favorite Drop Boxes and Safes Since 1978.
- Anti-fish baffle deters removal of contents through hopper opening.
- Chute opening for easy insertion of cash and checks without unlocking.
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Four pre-drilled holes on bottom, permits bolting an mounting to any structurally sound surface.
- Available with either:
Model PRO-2225-K - Dual custody safe deposit lock (2) Operator (1) Guard key
Model PRO-2225-C - UL Group II approved combination lock
- Class B rate type construction.
- Chute is designed as part of safe and cannot be removed. Extends from (18" up to 34").
- Interim protection for cash, checks and deposits.
- Large door opening.
- Relocking device.
- Large capacity chute opening. (2.5" x 5.75" x 10.125).
- Affordable protection.
- Black enamel finish.
OPTIONS: (HIGHLY Recommended)
PRO-2225COV Exterior security "Mail Slot" cover for PRO-2225. Without the Exterior security cover, the drop slot will look "unfinished". We highly recommend you choose this option above for the additional $79.00 cost.
The entire Cover frame is 7" x 14". The actual "flap" is 5 3/8" x 11 1/2"
**The standard chute that comes with the safe will fit through a 9" wall. If you need a longer chute that will fit through a thicker wall, the additional extension chute option will fit through up to a 16" wall and is $79.00.**
Perma-Vault PRO-2225-C Through The Wall Deposit Safe$ 766.00
- Outside: 25.00" H X 12.00" W X 12.00" D
- Inside: 23.00" H X 11.50" W X 11.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.68
- Weight: 101.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate