Perma-Vault PV-FL1217-E Front Loading Deposit Safe
The Perma-Vault PV-FL1217-E is a front loading deposit safe that is designed for confined spaces. Mounting it to a secure structure by using the pre-drilled anchor holes will prevent theft and limit access to the safe. It is manufactured with high grade steel and does not have weak weld points. This makes the safe tamper proof and very durable. At the front of the PV-FL1217-E is a wide opening which makes the safe very user friendly. It can take wide envelopes or mail items that you might want secured. The anti-fishing baffle prevents anyone trying to remove cash by inserting tools. The safe comes with a Sargent and Greenleaf digital electronic lock to give you more control over access to the safe. Sargent and Greenleaf have been making quality locks for decades. This lock is a great addition to the PV-FL1217-E. The Perma-Vault is a tamper resistant total package for anyone looking to secure excess cash and checks before they can make it to a bank. Call one of our safe experts today for your PV-FL1217-E front loading deposit safe.
- This Front Loading Depository Safe for Confined Spaces is made in the USA.
- 12 gauge steel body.
- Anti-fish baffle deters removal of contents through hopper opening.
- Front load opening for easy insertion of cash, checks and receipts without unlocking; measures 3-1/2" x 11-3/4".
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Affordable protection.
- Available with a S&G Digital Electronic Lock.
- Front load depository is designed as part of the safe and cannot be removed.
- Four pre-drilled anchor bolt holes on the bottom permits bolting and mounting to any structurally sound surface.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish.
Perma-Vault PV-FL1217-E Front Loading Deposit Safe - Electronic Lock$ 664.00
- Outside: 17.00" H X 12.00" W X 12.00" D
- Inside: 11.50" H X 11.75" W X 11.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.92
- Weight: 56.00