Perma-Vault PV-FL1225-E Front Loading Deposit Safe
**Model shown with key lock - comes with a digital electronic lock**
The Perma-Vault PV-FL1225-E is a front loading deposit safe that is perfect for your interim cash deposit needs. It is compact enough to fit into tight spaces and can handle large envelopes through the wide drop. The safe is made with high strength steel and it is designed to be mounted to a solid structure by using the pre-drilled anchor holes. You may think that because of the wide open drop that it would not be a good solution to place in a high traffic area. This safe comes with an anti-fishing baffle that prevents hands, and people from using tools to gain access to the safe. You can place this in a high traffic area and remain worry free as long as it is bolted down. The safe comes with a Sargent and Greenleaf digital electronic lock. Now you have complete control over the safe. Sargent and Greenleaf have been producing high quality locks for decades and this lock is a great addition to the Perma-Vault PV-FL1225-E. It is a proven fact that less excess cash lying around your business reduces the chance for internal and external theft. If you have any questions regarding the Perma-Vault PV-FL1225-E Front Loading Deposit Safe, please give us a call today.
- This Front Loading Depository Safe for Confined Spaces is made in the USA.
- Anti-fish baffle deters removal of contents through hopper opening.
- Front load opening for easy insertion of cash, checks and receipts without unlocking; measures 3-1/2" x 11-3/4".
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Affordable protection.
- Available with an S&G Digital Electronic Lock standard.
- Front load depository is designed as part of the safe and cannot be removed.
- Four pre-drilled anchor bolt holes on the bottom permits bolting and mounting to any structurally sound surface.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish.
Perma-Vault PV-FL1225-E Front Loading Deposit Safe - Electronic Lock$ 811.00
- Outside: 25.00" H X 12.00" W X 12.00" D
- Weight: 75.00