Phoenix 991 Front Loading Deposit Safe
The Phoenix 991 Front Loading Deposit Safe is ideal for protecting money, checks, receipts and deposit slips. Employees can simply open a hopper to deposit items into the safe without needing a code to open the safe. Depository safes are ideal if you want to limit employee access to the safe. If they don’t have a code, they can only make deposits. This safe is made from heavy duty steel and can be bolted to the floor for extra protection against theft. The combination lock and anti-fish hoppers prevent unauthorized users from access.
In settings such as retail stores, churches, ticket offices, etc. where large amounts of money may be exchanged, proper security measures need to be taken to ensure that employees and customers are safe and that assets are protected. The Phoenix 991 Front Loading Deposit Safe safe is great for depositing cash and keeping it out of reach of unauthorized persons. It can also be kept out of sight of customers and guests, such as under a counter or in a separate area away from your sales floor.
The Phoenix 990 Series bodies are constructed with a 1/4-inch steel plate with a 1/2-inch door of solid steel that is further reinforced with hardened anti-drill plates over the locking area. The large capacity deposit area can accommodate money bags, envelopes, packages, and deposit capsules. Every Phoenix Safe is manufactured to the highest quality standards and features an all-steel construction, inside and out.
The Phoenix 991 Front Loading Deposit Safe is a invaluable asset to any business that deals with cash transactions where employees need to make deposits on a regular basis.
- Deposit Slot: 11.25"W x 2.75"D.
- Rated Class B Steel for high security and protection.
- Special Phoenix tilting baffle plate ensures contents cannot be fished out.
- Large capacity deposit area can accommodate money bags, envelopes, packages, and deposit capsules.
- The body of these depository safes is constructed from 1-4" steel plate, with a door of 1/2" solid steel.
- The door is further reinforced with hardened anti-drill plates over the locking area.
- A bolt-down kit is included so that this safe can be bolted to the floor for added security.
- An anti explosive device is fitted for extra protection over vital areas for increased protection and security.
- 3-Year Parts and Labor, Lifetime After-a-Fire-Free Replacement
Phoenix 991 Front Loading Deposit Safe$ 645.00
- Outside: 20.25" H x 14.00" W x 14.00" D
- Inside: 9.00" H x 13.75" W x 11.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: .80
- Weight: 95.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate