Sun Welding P36 Pony Express Gun Safe
The Sun Welding P36 Pony Express Gun Safe is one of the few safes that comes standard with a lifetime warranty. Sun Welding is one of the few safe companies that make their safes in the U.S.A. It also exceeds the California Department of Justice standards. See the CDOJ standards for more information.
The door on the Sun Welding P36 Pony Express Gun Safe features 1/4" of solid steel. The heavy duty hinges allow for a full 180 degree opening when many gun safes can open up to 90 degrees. There is a U.L listed S & G Group II combination lock protecting the door. Electronic digital locks are available as an optional upgrade. There are two (2) relockers in the door to prevent anyone from attempting to hammer on the door or drill the lock. A heat activated Palusol door seal keeps smoke and other gasses from entering the safe in the event of a fire. The fourteen (14) 1-inch bolts keep anyone from attempting to pry the door open.
The body on the Sun Welding P36 Pony Express Rifle Safe is made of 10 gauge steel. Many gun safes today are designed to have 12 gauge steel in the body or less, which means they have thinner metal and make the safe easier to break into. Your choice of gold or chrome finish, 3 spoke handle adds an attractive look to this gun safe while making it easier to open the door. The handle and the lock add 3" to the overall depth of the safe. The lock is available in gold or black and features a day key. Durable polyurethane paint can be selected in 3 different colors. The Pony Express exterior logos are available in gold, chrome or black.
The interior on the Sun Welding P36 Pony Express Gun Safe is a gray velour and is fully adjustable. It comes standard with a 30 minute fire rating tested at 1200 degrees F. The 60 minute, 90 minute and 120 minute fire ratings can be selected as an upgrade. The interior walls of this gun safe are lined with grey velour. Two pre-drilled mounting holes are at the bottom of the safe to allow for anchoring. Anchoring your gun safe is highly recommended.
Standard Pony Express features:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Exceeds D.O.J. specifications
- Solid steel door 1/4" thick
- 180 degree opening heavy duty hinges
- UL Listed S&G Group II combination lock
- Two re-lockers
- Heat activated Palusol door seal
- (14) 1" bolts
- 10 gauge solid steel body
- Gold or Chrome finish 3 spoke handle (adds additional 3" to depth of safe)
- Gold or Black S & G dial with day key
- Durable polyurethane paint available in 3 colors
- Gold, Chrome or Black Pony Express logos
- Fully adjustable gray velour interior
- Standard 1 x 1 fire protection 1200 degrees for 30 minutes (Upgrade available for 60 minutes, 90 minutes and 120 minute fire ratings)
- Fabric lined interior walls
- Two pre-drilled mounting holes
Sun Welding P36 Pony Express Gun Safe$ 2,225.00
- Outside: 60.00" H X 36.00" W X 28.00" D (Add 3" w/handle )
- Inside: 58.50" H X 34.00" W X 21.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 24.75
- Weight: 754.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ
- Fire Rating: 30 Minutes