Warranty and Manual Documents
Perma-Vault PRO-2217-K Compact, Through the Wall Depository
America's Favorite Drop Boxes and Safes Since 1978.
- All the same features as our popular PRO-2225 model with smaller storage capacity
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Chute is designed as part of the safe and cannot be removed; measures 5-
1/2" x 10" at opening; 2-1/2" chute capacity.
- Chute opening for easy insertion of cash, checks, or keys.
- Anti-fish baffle deters removal of contents.
- Pre-drilled anchor bolt holes permits bolting and mounting to any structurally sound surface
Limiting exposed deposits helps prevent:
- External Loss
- Internal Loss
- Deposit Variance
- Register Stripping
Perma-Vault PRO-2217 can be free standing or installed through a wall. Adjustable chute extends to 34" long (fits in a 8" wall, approximately).
The instant you deposit cash, checks and receipts through the convenient cash slot, Perma-Vault is on guard, helping to protect you against robbery and employee theft.
There are two chute pieces. The stationery (standard) chute is welded to the top center of the PRO-2217-K at a 60 degree angle and is 18" long. The telescoping adjustable chute measures another 18". The standard chute will get you through up to a 9" wall. If you have a larger wall depth, you will need to order the adjustable chute which will get you through up to a 16" wall.
Perma-Vault PRO-2217-K Through The Wall Deposit Safe$ 540.00
- Outside: 17.00" H X 12.00" W X 12.00" D
- Weight: 101.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate